We are providing you with a last minute booking for the Upper Mustang Trek on a 17-day itinerary. The Upper Mustang Trek is a trekker’s dream, located in Nepal’s Himalayan area.
The Upper Mustang trek provides a spiritual journey with its unique combination of Tibetan culture, arid landscapes, and ancient monasteries.
For last-minute bookings for Upper Mustang, you must contact us before 24 to 28 hours and have to pay the full amount at the same time. The total cost per person is $2050, but we also provided you with a group discount.
Detailed Itinerary For Upper Mustang Trek Booking
On your first day, you’ll arrive at Kathmandu airport. From there, you’ll be picked up by private car, and you’ll rest on that day at a hotel in Thamel.
On the second day, you’ll get a chance to visit the Kathmandu area and return to your hotel, and you will be prepared for your trekking journey.
On the third day, you’ll start your journey and drive for 8 hours, then you’ll reach Pokhara. With the sightseeing of the beautiful places, you’ll reach Pokhara and have rest on Pokhara.
On your fourth day, you’ll start your trekking journey after the flight from Pokhara to Jomsom. After reaching Jomsom, you’ll have to rest for a while and then start your trekking journey towards Kagbeni.
After Kagbeni, your next destination will be Chele. You’ll reach Chele after trekking for 5 to 6 hours and stay there at a guest house on your fifth day.
After crossing the Taklam La Pass and Dajori La Pass, you’ll reach Syangboche on your sixth day of journey.
Passing through the beautiful small villages from the Syangboche, you’ll reach Ghaymi on the seventh day of your trek.
After crossing rough and slippery routes from Ghaymi village, on the eighth day of your last-minute booking for the Upper Mustang trek, you’ll reach Charang and have a night stay there.
After trekking for 6 to 7 hours from Charang village, you’ll reach Lo Mangthang on the ninth day of your journey, and on the tenth day, you’ll explore Lo Mangthang and take a rest for your next destination.
After leaving Lo Mangthang, you’ll reach Drakmar on the eleventh day of the trekking journey.
On the Twelfth day, you’ll reach Ghiling after passing dry hills from Drakmar village. Ghiling village is your highest elevation destination at your Upper Mustang trek, located at an elevation of 3806m.
On the thirteenth day, you’ll descend your journey toward Chhuksang and have an overnight there at a guest house.
As you’ll be on your return journey, you’ll trek towards Jomsom on the fourteenth day. On the fifteenth day, you’ll fly back to the Pokhara.
After Pokhara, you’ll drive towards Kathmandu, from where you have started your journey. After arriving in Kathmandu, you’ll have rest on your sixteenth day, and your final departure will be on the seventeenth day.
Even if you make a last-minute booking for the Upper Mustang trek with us, you’ll have equal fun, and you’ll have a lifetime experience.
Included in Upper Mustang Trek
- Airport/hotel pick up and drop off by private car.
- At least two nights 3-star hotel in Kathmandu bed and Breakfast plan
- Meals on the entire board (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the whole trekking
- Kathmandu Pokhara by the drive and Pokhara – Jomsom – Pokhara By flight back and back to Kathmandu up to your request
- An experienced Government license holder guide
- Trekking porter/Sherpa who will carry your bags during the trekking
- Insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, local tax for guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All necessary paper works and national park permits
- Travel and rescue arrangement
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System)
Excluded in Upper Mustang Trek
- Meals in Kathmandu before and after trekking
- Your travel insurance ( Rescue )
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver
- Drinks (hot, cold, and alcoholic)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc
- Personal trekking equipment
Trekking Map For 17 Days Upper Mustang Trek
Why To Book This Last Minute Booking With Our Trekking Agency – My Everest Trip?
Our Company has experienced similar last-minute booking trek packages in all trekking regions of Nepal, and we assure you that we give the best service for your trekking. If you book this last-minute Manaslu circuit trek with us, you’ll get the following benefits:
- Quick Payment, and Trek within the Next 24-48 Hours
- We will keep briefing you about the weather, season, accommodation, equipment checklist & gear, sleeping bag, difficulty, departure date, and hiking route.
- Our Package & services are comparatively uplifted and better than many trekking agencies in Nepal
- We have experienced Guides & porters who have 5 – 15+ years of experience in the Himalayas of Nepal.