We are here for your last-minute booking for Annapurna Circuit Trek with the 14-day itinerary. Annapurna region offers two trekking routes; one is Annapurna Circuit trek, and the other is Annapurna Base Camp. We make both of these trekking routes last-minute bookings.
Table of Contents
For last-minute bookings, you have to contact us within 24 to 48 hours and have to make full payment at the same time. The total cost for ACT Trek of 14 days journey is $970.
The Annapurna Circuit Trek is a unique experience that immerses you in both the local culture and the natural beauty of the region. The Annapurna Circuit trek is more than simply a trekking journey, it’s a life-changing journey that takes you to the natural beauty of the Himalayas and Nepal’s vibrant culture.
Detail Itinerary of Last Minute Booking For Annapurna Circuit Trek
As per our itinerary, on the first day of your journey, you’ll first arrive at Kathmandu as your journey will start from Kathmandu. You’ll take a rest and plan for your journey at a hotel.
On the second day, you’ll start your journey and drive to Dharapani from Kathmandu.
With the view of Lamjung Himal, Annapurna I, and Annapurna IV, you’ll reach Chame by trekking on your third day.
After Chame, you’ll make your way toward Pisang with an amazing view of the valley on your fourth day.
After Pisang, Manang is your next destination on your fifth day; from Manang, you’ll be able to see the mountains, including Annapurna III and Gangapurna.
On the sixth day, you’ll take a rest for the upcoming trekking route and can explore Manang village.
On your trekking journey, you’ll trek towards Yak Kharka on the seventh day, from where you’ll see the snow-covered mountains.
On the eighth day, you’ll trek to Thorong Phedi with the sightseeing of beautiful mountains, including Mt.Gundang, Mt. Syagang, Thorung Peak, and Mt. Khatungkan.
The ninth day is your most awaited day in the entire journey as you trek towards Thorong La Pass, which is regarded as one of the highest and toughest trekking routes in the Annapurna region.
After leaving Thorong La Pass on the tenth day, you’ll drive towards Muktinath and then Tatopani.
After Tatopani, you’ll trek towards Ghorepani, a Gurung village, on your eleventh day.
On the twelfth day morning, you’ll be blessed with the beautiful sunrise view of the Poon Hill. After the sunrise view from Poon Hill, you’ll return to Ghorepani and trek towards Tikhedhunga to Nayapul and then drive back to Pokhara.
On the thirteenth day, you’ll be driven back to Kathmandu from Pokhara by bus and have a rest in the hotel.
The fourteenth day is your final day with us. You’ll be taken to the airport by our representative, and we will say goodbye to you.
Included in the Trek
- Airport/hotel pick up and drop off by private car.
- At least two nights 3-star hotel in Kathmandu bed and Breakfast plan
- Meals on the entire board (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the whole trekking
- Kathmandu – Syange Drive by local bus or by Car & Pokhara – Kathmandu by tourist bus or by car up to your request
- Trekking map
- An experienced Government license holder guide
- Trekking porter/Sherpa who will carry your bags during the trekking
- Insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, local tax for guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits
- Travel and rescue arrangement
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System)
- All government taxes and tourist service charges
Excluded in the Trek
- Meals in Kathmandu before and after trekking.
- Your travel insurance ( Rescue )
- Tips for trekking staff and driver
- Drinks (hot, cold, and alcoholic)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc
- Personal trekking equipment.