Table of Contents
For last-minute bookings for the Everest Three High Pass Trek, you must get in touch with us within 24 to 48 hours and pay the entire price at once. The total cost per participant is $1865, but we also offered you a group discount.
The Everest Three Pass Trek, located in the heart of the Himalayas, is an amazing adventure that allows you to view the majestic beauty of Mount Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, and Cho Oyu.
Detail Itinerary For Everest Three High Pass Trek
As per our itinerary, on the first day, you’ll have a flight to Lukla from Kathmandu. After reaching Lukla you’ll start your trekking journey as you’ll trek up to Phakding on the first day.
On the second day of your trekking journey, you’ll trek towards Namche Bazaar from Phakding.
You’ll have a rest and acclimatization day on your fourth day. You’ll adjust your body to the changed temperature and explore the Namche Bazaar on the third day of the trek.
With the sightseeing of Mt. Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Thamserku, and Kangtega you’ll make your way toward Tengboche on your fourth day.
Passing through different forests, rivers, and villages you’ll reach Dingboche on your fifth day of the trekking journey.
Leaving Dingboche you’ll make a way towards Chhukung on your sixth day of trekking journey.
On the seventh day of your trek, you’ll have a short hike up to Chhukung Ri which is one of the highest points of the trek, from where you’ll be blessed with an amazing view of Lhotse, Island Peak, Ama Dablam, and Makalu.
On the eighth day, you’ll pass one of the highest which is Kongma La, Pass and trek back to the Lobuche.
On the ninth day, you’ll trek to Gorak Shep from Lobuche, and visit Everest Base Camp and the Khumbu Icefall.
You’ll start your trek early in the morning on the tenth day to see the light of sunrise at Mount Everest top at Kalapatthar, which is one of the highest points of your trekking journey.
After Lobuche, Dzongla is your next destination on your eleventh day.
On the twelfth day of the trek, you’ll trek towards Gokyo through Cho La Pass and before reaching Gokyo you’ll cross the second and third Gokyo Lake.
On the thirteenth, day you’ll hike to Gokyo Ri and explore the 4th and 5th Gokyo Lakes, with a stunning view from Scoundrel’s Viewpoint at the 5th On the
On the Fourteenth day, You’ll cross Renjo La Pass, with stunning views of Everest, Makalu, and Lhotse, and reach Marlung.
After leaving Marlung you’ll trek down to Namche Bazaar on the fifteenth day.
Walking through different forests and villages you’ll reach Lukla after Namche Bazaar on your sixteenth day of trek.
The seventeenth day is your final day on the journey as you’ll fly back to Kathmandu from Lukla.
Included in the Trek
- Meals on the entire board (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the whole trekking
- Domestic flights (KTM-Lukla-KTM or Remechep – Lukla – Remechep) with all surcharges and airport Taxes
- Trekking map
- An experienced Government license holder guide
- Trekking porter/Sherpa who will carry your bags during the trekking
- Insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, local tax for guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits
- Travel and rescue arrangement
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System)
- All government taxes and tourist service charges
Excluded in the Trek
- Meals in Kathmandu before and after trekking, allowing US$ 15 – US$ 20 per day
- Your travel insurance ( Rescue )
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver
- Drinks (hot, cold, and alcoholic)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc
- Personal trekking equipment.
Why To Book This Last Minute Booking With Our Trekking Agency – My Everest Trip?
Our Company is experienced previously on similar last minute booking trek packages for Everest region and we assure you to give the best service for your trekking. If you book this last-minute Everest base camp trek with us you’ll get the following benefits:
- Quick Payment, and Trek within the Next 24-48 Hours
- We will keep briefing you about the weather, season, accommodation, equipment checklist & gear, sleeping bag, difficulty, departure date, and hiking route.
- Our Package & services are comparatively uplifted and better than many trekking agencies in Nepal
- We have experienced Guides & porters who have 5 – 15+ years of experience in the Himalayas of the Everest Region.