We will provide you with a last-minute booking for the Everest base camp trek a 12-day itinerary. Even more, we have experienced guide porters and sherpas for our best lifetime experience in the Everest Base Camp Trek.
Table of Contents
Our 12-day adventure to the mountains of Nepal starts from Lukla. We will head towards Phakding on our first day, which is about 8km and 3 hours of trek. Our next two days will be Namche Bazaar, which is also known as Trekking Hub or Gateway to Everest region. Then we’ll head towards Tengboche where the weather condition is a bit cold, situated at an altitude of 3860m.
Then, we have one exploration day to be near nature and beauty so, that we will hike to Nagarjun Hikk and return to Dingboche. After Dingboche, we will trek to Lobuche, Gorakshep, and Everest Base Camp. While returning, we will return from Everest base camp to Kathmandu in the next four days.
The 12 Days Itinerary For Last Minute Booking
- Day 0: Fly to Lukla and Trek to Phakding (2652 m/8699 ft). Walking Distance – 8 km, Duration: 3 hours.
- Day 02: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440 m / 11283 ft) Walking Distance – 10 to 12 km, Duration: 6 hours
- Day 03: Acclimatization Day – Hike to Everest View Hotel (3,962 m / 12995 ft) Walking Distance – 3 to 4 km, Duration: 3 to 4 hours
- Day 04: Namche to Tengboche (3860 m/12660 ft) Walking Distance – 10 to 11 km, Duration: 5 hours
- Day 05: Tengboche to Dingboche (4410 m/14464 ft) Walking Distance – 11 to 12 km, Duration: 5 hours
- Day 06: Acclimatization Day- Hike to Nagarjun hill and return Walking Distance – 5 to 6 km, Duration: 4 to 5 hours.
- Day 07: Dingboche to Lobuche (4910 m/16105 ft) Walking Distance – 11 to 12 km, Duration: 5 hours
- Day 08: Lobuche to Gorakshep (5180 m/16990 ft (ca. 5 km)) – Everest Base Camp (5364 m/17594 ft (5.36 km)) and back to Gorakshep, Walking Distance – 14 to 15 km, Duration- 8 hours
- Day 09: Gorakshep – Kala Patthar (5545 m/11283 ft), then trek back to Pheriche (4210 m/13810 ft (ca. 4 km)) Walking Distance – 13 to 14 km, Duration – 7 hours
- Day 10: Pheriche to Namche (3440 m/11283 ft) Walking Distance – 14 to 15 km, Duration- 7 hours
- Day 11: Namche to Lukla (2800 m/9184 ft (2.8 km)) Walking Distance – 18 to 19 km, 7 hours
- Day 12: Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu
You can even customized the itinerary according to your needs, don’t worry. We even have Everest Short trek. – Puru Thapaliya
What Are Includes & Excludes During the Trek?
- Meals on the entire board (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the whole trekking
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu or Ramechhap – Lukla – Ramechhap By Flight
- An experienced Government license holder guide
- Trekking porter/Sherpa who will carry your bags during the trekking
- Insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, local tax for guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits
- Travel and rescue arrangement
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System)
- All government taxes and tourist service charges
- Meals in Kathmandu before and after trekking
- Your travel insurance ( Rescue )
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver
- Drinks (hot, cold, and alcoholic)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc
- Personal trekking equipment
Why To Book This Last Minute Booking With Our Trekking Agency – My Everest Trip?
Our Company is experienced previously on similar last minute booking trek packages for Everest region and we assure you to give the best service for your trekking. If you book this last-minute Everest base camp trek with us you’ll get the following benefits:
- Quick Payment, and Trek within the Next 24-48 Hours
- We will keep briefing you about the weather, season, accommodation, equipment checklist & gear, sleeping bag, difficulty, departure date, and hiking route.
- Our Package & services are comparatively uplifted and better than many trekking agencies in Nepal
- We have experienced Guides & porters who have 5 – 15+ years of experience in the Himalayas of the Everest Region.
- We take charges according to your service, and the comfort of the trek: Luxury Everest Base Camp Trek & Standard Everest Base Camp Trek