It is always our pleasure to assist you, even at the last minute, as we are providing you with a last minute booking for the Langtang Valley trek.
Table of Contents
Into the heart of Nepal’s Langtang area, the Langtang Valley Trek is a stunning journey. This journey provides the perfect combination of beautiful scenery, cultural diversity, and peacefulness that is difficult to find everywhere.
If you do booking just before 24 to 48 hours booking, you’ll be able to be a part of this amazing journey. The cost will be the same for last-minute bookings for Langtang Valley, which is $490 per person, but you have to make full payment if you make a last-minute booking.
Even after making the last-minute booking for the Langtang Valley trek in just 8 days, you’ll create an unforgettable memory for a lifetime.
Brief Itinerary of Last Minute Booking For Langtang Valley Trek
As per our Langtang Valley itinerary, on the first day of your Langtang Valley trek, you’ll drive to Syabrubesi from Kathmandu. After 7 to 8 hours of driving, you’ll reach Syabrubesi and stay a night at Tea House.
On your second day, you’ll start your trekking journey. You’ll move towards the Lama Hotel from Syabrubesi. After 5 to 6 hours and passing the beautiful bridge and villages, you’ll have a rest night at Lama Hotel.
On the third day, you’ll trek towards Mundu from the Lama Hotel. After passing through the beautiful Langtang valley, you’ll reach Mundu.
After Mundu, your next destination is Kyangjin; after passing a beautiful forest and villages, you’ll reach Kyangjin and stay a night there on your fourth day.
Day fifth is your most awaited day as you’ll trek towards Tserko Ri, which will be your final destination and also the highest elevation destination. After having a beautiful day at Tserko Ri, you’ll be back in Kyangjin.
On your sixth day, you’ll start returning from your journey. You’ll leave Kyangjin and trek towards the Lama Hotel. From Lama Hotel, you’ll trek back to Syabrubesi on the seventh day.
On the eighth and final day of your last-minute booking for the Langtang Valley trek, you’ll drive back to Kathmandu along with beautiful memories.
Included in the Trek
- Airport/hotel pick up and drop off by private car.
- At least two nights 3-star hotel in Kathmandu bed and Breakfast plan
- Meals on the entire board (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the whole trekking
- Kathmandu – Sybrubensi – Kathmandu By local bus / Jeep up to your request
- Trekking map
- An experienced Government license holder guide
- Trekking porter/Sherpa who will carry your bags during the trekking
- Insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, local tax for guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits
- Travel and rescue arrangement
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System)
- All government taxes and tourist service charges
Excluded in the Trek
- Meals in Kathmandu before and after trekking.
- Your travel insurance ( Rescue )
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver
- Drinks (hot, cold, and alcoholic)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc
- Personal trekking equipment