The Manaslu Circuit Trek is a hidden gem in Nepal, and we are one of the few trekking agencies that provide last minute bookings for the Manaslu circuit trek. It provides a natural environment, cultural richness, and stunning views.
Table of Contents
It surrounds Mount Manaslu, the world’s eighth-highest peak, passing through remote communities, beautiful forests, and high mountains. If you feel like going to trek for the Manaslu circuit trek but feel like you’re late, don’t worry. My Everest Trip is with you to provide you with last minute booking.
We will take care of everything, from providing breathtaking scenery to the practical aspects, even on your last-minute booking. All you have to do is book 24-48 hours before the trek.
Brief Itinerary of Last Minute Booking In Manaslu Circuit Trek
On your last-minute booking in the Manaslu Circuit trek, you’ll have an amazing itinerary that can even be customized according to your preference. You’ll spend 14 to 15 days on the Manaslu Circuit Trek, starting from Kathmandu to Soti and ending again at Kathmandu.
If you book 48 before and arrive in Nepal within 48 hours, you’ll have an itinerary of 15 days. On your first arrival day, you’ll have rest at a 3-star hotel. On your second day, you’ll go sightseeing in the beautiful Kathmandu Valley and make preparations for your trekking journey.
On your third day, your journey begins. You’ll drive for 8-9 hours to Soti Khola from Kathmandu. On your fourth day, your trekking journey will begin; you’ll trek towards Maccha Khola from Soti Khola.
After staying a night at Maccha Khola, you’ll continue your journey towards Jagat on your fifth day. From Jagat, you’ll move your trekking journey towards Deng. After a peaceful night at the tea house on the sixth day, you’ll move toward Namrung on your seventh day of the Manaslu Circuit trek.
Samagoan is your next destination after the Namrung. After trekking for 6 to 7 hours, you’ll reach Samagoan on your eighth day. On the ninth day, you’ll explore the Smagoan and have a nightstay there.
You’ll move towards Samdo on your tenth day after trekking for 4 to 5 hours from Samagoan. After Samdo, you’ll go to Dharmasala on your eleventh day. After Dharmasala, your next destination is Larkya La, which will be your highest trekking destination.
On your twelfth day, you’ll return from the journey and be in Bimthang after 8 to 9 hours of trek from Dharmasala and Larkya La. From Bhimthang, you’ll trek down towards Dharapani on your thirteenth day.
The fourteenth day is your last trekking day on the Manaslu Circuit trek. You’ll trek from Dharapani to Syange, and on the same day, you’ll drive back to Kathmandu. You’ll be dropped at the Airport on your final and fifteenth-day trekking journey with us.
Included in Manaslu Circuit Trek
- Airport/hotel pick up and drop off by private car.
- At least two nights 3-star hotel in Kathmandu bed and Breakfast plan
- Meals on the entire board (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the whole trekking
- Kathmandu -Soti Khola and Syange – Kathmandu By local Bus / By jeep up to your request
- Trekking map
- An experienced Government license holder guide
- Trekking porter/Sherpa who will carry your bags during the trekking
- Insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, local tax for guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits
- Travel and rescue arrangement
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System)
- All government taxes and tourist service charges
Excluded in Manaslu Circuit Trek
- Meals in Kathmandu before and after trekking,
- Your travel insurance ( Rescue )
- Tips for trekking staff and driver
- Drinks (hot, cold, and alcoholic)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc
- Personal trekking equipment
Why To Book This Last Minute Booking With Our Trekking Agency – My Everest Trip?
Our Company has experienced similar last-minute booking trek packages in all trekking regions of Nepal, and we assure you that we give the best service for your trekking. If you book this last-minute Manaslu circuit trek with us, you’ll get the following benefits:
- Quick Payment, and Trek within the Next 24-48 Hours
- We will keep briefing you about the weather, season, accommodation, equipment checklist & gear, sleeping bag, difficulty, departure date, and hiking route.
- Our Package & services are comparatively uplifted and better than many trekking agencies in Nepal
- We have experienced Guides & porters who have 5 – 15+ years of experience in the Himalayas of the Manaslu Region.